Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting back to life.....

We were broken into a few weeks back...they pretty much took everything of any value we had. After getting an alarm system, still being scared to come home (I was the one who walked in on it), dealing with the insurance, it's time to get back to food and eating. It could be worse, we could have lost our home like the people in Iowa did.
My sweetie made me dinner tonight. Pasta with marinated home grown squash crusted with garlic salt, pepper, olive oil and Italian seasonings, organic marinara sauce and tofu sausage. A sprig of basil garnishes the plate.
I love good vegetarian food.....Especially when it is made with love.

2 comments:

Katy said...

How scary! I hope you get everything worked out as much as possible.

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh wow, what a great little blog you have here. I have to admit I found it while on a "Sponge Bob" Google search for something totally unrelated to veganism. How wonderful to find this blog as a bonus (and I didn't even KNOW they made a Sponge Bob game of LIFE... my 8-year-old will be ecstatic!!

*Bookmarking for future reference*