Sunday, April 6, 2008

First BBQ of the Spring...


We had our first BBQ this afternoon, and all I can say is that it was wonderful! I don't think we have barbecued in about a year. I cut up some veggies including onions, red bell pepper, zucchini and yellow squash. I seasoned them with salt, pepper and some herbs. I brushed them with a little olive oil, then we put them in my non-stick grill basket. They came out so good!

Here is my sweetie grilling us lunch.
I also had an Amy's Texas Veggie Burger which was really good. It had a sweet BBQ flavor that was just perfect. We topped our burgers with lettuce, tomato, red onion and mustard.
We had a pretty lazy day, we ended it with a bike ride around the neighborhood. The weather is still beautiful, for now. I know the heat is just around the corner........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.