Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Time Greek Food

I spent the day off from work, after an adventurous three day weekend. I slept in until eight thirty (very rare for me) and was awaken by a phone call from my sweetie. Feeling a little guilty, I left my warm cocoon and started my day...... I exercised, watched really bad television and made Greek Food for dinner.
I roasted some baby potatoes, zucchini and onion. I seasoned it with salt pepper and a pinch of dried oregano. I topped it with a lemon yogurt sauce.


I also made a Greek salad with spinach, yellow bell peppers, cucumber, red onion, tomato, peperoncinis and feta cheese. Dinner was yummy and filling, even though we didn't eat until eight thirty at night.

Also, stay tuned for some adventures in low-fat vegetarian cooking........Cookbooks are a wonderful thing......

No comments: