Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Saturday in Photos.....


Breakfast of Nature's Path Organic Mesa Sunrise Cereal with sliced strawberries, sliced banana and milk.

We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie this morning, we were stopped by a train on the way home from the movies. The movie was good. Shhh, we took are own snacks into the movie. I had a small bag filled with Golden Graham cereal with vegan chocolate chips. Yummm......

Don't you just love it when they make faces when you are trying to make their picture?


Squirrel blowing bubbles. My sweetie is still sick and has been running a fever on and off all day. So we hung out and watched TV all afternoon.


Lunch...Whole Wheat bread with melted dill Havarti cheese, and sliced tomatoes.


Cool Refreshing afternoon drink.

Our little Pluto

Squirrel and I playing Sponge Bob Life. Trust me, I would rather be venturing off somewhere, but sometimes, it's nice to just hang out at home.

No comments: