Thursday, May 29, 2008

No Eating Out Challenge....


Tonight's dinner was Mexican inspired. Steamed broccoli, creamed corn, homemade guacamole with sliced red onion, diced jalapeno, tomato and lime juice. This was all served with sliced raw cucumbers, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes. It was very good and very filling. I even have leftover guacamole for lunch tomorrow.
I went to lunch today with one of my vendors, and came back with a really bad stomach ache. I spent about three months eating mostly fat-free and wheat-free. I have added more fat back into my diet along with wheat products. I feel like my weight loss is suffering for it, plus I am not feeling very well. I was so tired when I got home, all I wanted to do was lay on the couch.
So, I am giving myself a very important challenge. To eat mostly fat-free and wheat-free again, along with not buying or eating any candy. (Chocolate is so evil....) I also want to see how long I can go with out eating out. I don't know how long the no eating out challenge will go on for, it my not even last one week, but I will try and see how long I can go. (My sweetie loves to eat out.) I just feel better when we eat at home, and I want to continue to lose weight. Plus I have a ton of cookbooks I haven't even cooked out of yet.
......I weighed myself this morning, 143lbs...........

No comments: