Friday, September 28, 2007

Arizona Sunset and Friday Night Veggie Tacos

This is one of the reasons why we liver here.....we have some of the most awesome sunsets...... I started to make dinner at about six o'clock when I opened the blinds on the kitchen window to look at the puppies in the back yard, that is when I saw that the sky had some beautiful hues to it. So we all jumped into the truck to drive down the street so I could get a few pictures. When we got back from taking the pictures, I started to make dinner.
I was going to make pinto bean tacos for dinner, but my sweetie was thinking about me when he stopped by the store on the way home. He bought me my very own taco "meat" so I wouldn't feel left out. (He is so good to me!) There wasn't really any instructions on the package, so I put it in a pan with some water and heated it up for about fifteen minutes. I added some of my own seasonings, took a taste, and oh my gosh, this was really good!
Here ate my taco shells on a plate, ready to be heated up in the microwave.

I topped the tacos with cheese, lettuce, tomato, green onions and salsa. They were very tasty indeed. Just the thing I needed after a hard days work.














No comments: