Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday....

I don't have any adventure pictures this weekend, because we didn't go anywhere. Friday night was black-eyed peas, steamed broccoli and sliced tomatoes. Saturday night was left over lentil soup. Tonight, I made butternut squash chili though I didn't make it very spicy, because my sweetie was going to eat some too, and he thinks I make things too spicy. I cooked up my own combination of beans. Then I added green chili, fire roasted crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, butternut squash, onion and red bell pepper. I then added various spices including ancho and chipotle powder. I also made a spinach salad with tomato, red onion and yellow bell pepper. My dinners were fat free with the exception of the little fat in the saltine crackers I had with my chili tonight. I didn't exercise this weekend either, so it will be interesting to see what the scale will say tomorrow.

No comments: